Monday, March 29, 2010

JUST LOOK AT THOSE FUNNY FACES... NOW THAT'S COOL!



Here we go again ladies! Tonight was a seminar in Sullivan,Mo.. A beautiful SNAP Club with an owner who really cares about the women members in his club. He is a sky diver and so am so we went back to base camp and had some food and made plans for the women in Sullivan to become involved in better health and losing body fat..!
We both agreed on this point: WHEN MAMA'S HAPPY, EVERYBODY'S HAPPY.. Just think about that a minute.......... If all the women were happy and looking and feeling good everyone's life in the whole world would be better, more fun. Well, there is my main goal in a nutshell. I'M GONNA MAKE MAMA HAPPY.. ONE MAMA AT A TIME!
I know that my girls, wife Janet and my perfect daughter Krystal are happy. I figure tht's my job! Every woman that attends my seminars is gonna be happier. Not just looking better (that' GONNA happen) but happier......... Yeah! Firmer, leaner, stronger and feeling good. Flatten those abs, tighten that butt and lean down those legs... Just tell me that wouldn't make you happy. Well, lets do it together! Just go to my web-site www.launchthenewyou.com or you can email me personally or my wife (She is much smarter than I am) at fewsupport@aol.com.. We'll figure out what works for you, JUST YOU! NOT YOUR MAMA, YOUR FRIEND, YOUR NIECE, YOUR NEIGHBOR.. Remember, you are different that every woman you know! It has to do with YOUR meds, YOUR hormone levels, YOUR own set of circumstances that make YOU, YOU... I'll figure YOU out.......... Just get in touch and lets get it going.
I;ll tell you this: When it comes to helping women get in the shape they want and becoming healthier; I'M THE BEST THERE IS......... NO BRAGG, JUSTFACT!
Tomorrow I'm in Lockport, Illnois then home to North Carolina.... April will be Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, and Southern California............ Stay healthy! Russoman

No comments:

Post a Comment