Monday, March 29, 2010

Check out the ladies in Kansas City!


Here the tour is at Kansas City... Another group of women who are tired of all the hype, all the tricks and magic pills with no magic at all..! This group really got fired up. Two of the women actuall got up and called their friends to get their butt to the club for this MAKE SO MUCH DARN SENSE SEMINAR!

Many of these women have been through menopause or are on the brink. I'm gonna fix it. Well, actually my wife Janet will fix them. She is an expert in the right ALL NATURAL hormone stuff........ After she gets to know each of the women she will determine what method is best JUST FOR EACH OF THEM. There are many natural treatments but we have to find the RIGHT STUFF FOR EACH OF THE WOMEN. All women are unique.

I'm starting to lose count of the cities after all these years on the road. EVERY STATE, EVERY CITY, EVERY TOWN AND VILLAGE! I've been conducting this seminar for over 15 years and at first I thought how great it was that I get to change these women's lives. Now after all these years I find that all the wonderful women have changed my life just as much. What a pleasure it is working with them and hearing and seeing the RESULTS..
We're getting ready to bring our seminar into the community via the Churches. That will be just amazing for me......... I tell every women in my seminar: IF GOD PUT IT HERE, AND THE FARMER CULTIVATED IT AND DID NOT ADD CHEMICALS INTO IT, IT BELONGS IN YOUR BODY TO CONVERT TO ENERGY... NATURAL FOODS HELP YOU T!HINK BETTER, FEEL BETTER, METABOLIZE FAT BETTER, BUILD LEAN TISSUE FASTER.

ONE OF MY MAJOR GOALS IS HAVE THE WOMEN WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND FELL LIKE TAKING ON THE DAY! I tell them "I CARE MORE ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL THAN I DO ABOUT HOW YOU LOOK........ YEAH BUDDY!
Tomorrow I'll be in Derby, Kansas... Same excitement, same goals, same motivation and a new group of real woman stating to become tighter, firmer, stronger, healthier and felling gooooood........... YOU WANT TO JOIN US AND START FEELING THE SAME? JUST GO TO WWW.LAUNCHTHENEWYOU.COM......... Just let me get you there............
Until tomorrow............. Stay Healthy........... Russoman...

No comments:

Post a Comment