Sunday, March 14, 2010

HERE WE ARE IN POOLER, GEORGIA...! AMAZING!

Who would have thought on a beautiful Saturday morning in the south that all these women of all ages, sizes and different shapes showed up to see and hear me in Pooler,Ga? That is the key!

THIS JOURNEY IS FOR ALL WOMEN BUT EVERY ONE OF THEM IS UNIQUE..!

Just wait until you see what they look like after I figure out what are the unique issues that are stopping them from getting in better shape... All that stuff that women deal with that we are going to help with....
Things like:
*BIRTH CONTROL PILLS THAT CAUSE WATER RETENTION (not all of them)
*HAVING BABIE
*CYCLES
*HORMONE FLUXES
*MEDICATIONS
*AND ON AND ON...

When we get this stuff figured out for each of them they will be a whole new person!

REMEMBER, all these women stay connected to me and my wife (The Hormone Wizard) helping them get results FINALLY without trick and gimmicks.... YEAH! I want you to workout! I don't want to waste you time working you biceps when your back arms need the work. Lets work on that lower body and FLATTEN THOSE ABS!!!! So, lets join the gym!!

Heck, when I go to the health clubs I'll sometimes even pay for the first month t start them working out. I pay for training Orientations sessions also!!!!!!!! All I need is you and your commitment to be healthier and look and feel better.

I URGE YOU TO JOIN ME ON THE JOURNEY.... IF YOU CAN MAKE ONE OF MY SEMINARS UPCOMING IN KANSAS, ILL, IOWA AND MO. JUST GO TO WWW.COMINGTOSEEDANNY.COM FOR A MOTIVATING PREVIEW.... IF YOU WANT TO START THE 90 JOURNEY AND START WORKING WITH ME AND MY WIFE JUST GO TO WWW.LAUNCHTHENEWYOU.COM... WARNING! YOU BETTER BE SITTING DOWN 'CAUSE YOU'RE GONNA GET REALLY FIRED UP.

MY MID-WEST TOUR START THIS WEEK......... STAY TUNED, FOLLOW ME AND END UP AT A SMALLER, FIRMER,LEANER,STRONGER,FEELING BETTER YOU... Danny R.

No comments:

Post a Comment