Monday, March 29, 2010

HERE WE GO AGAIN! ROCK RAPIDS, IOWA... READY TO RUMBLE FITNESS.!



Here we go agian! This time in Rock Rapids, Iowa.. These kind of seminars are fun becuase these ladies don't get too much coming their way. Most people won't come to a small town like this. Me, I LOVE IT!!! Just look at the different types of women here. Young ones, Older ones, thin ones, not so thin ones...... All different type of illnesses, medications and hormone situations......... DON'T MATTER TO ME..! I am going to make every one of them SMALLER, TIGHTER, FIRMER., LEANER, STRONGER AND MORE IMPORTANT FEELING GOOOOOD.!
The main thing is that each woman will be treated uniquely... They are all different with different life styles and needs...... That's the beaauty of the FEW Program. I designed it to train each woman AS PER THEIR GOALS..
I know this.... Every women will have a flatter stomach, tighter butt and leaner legs and they will see changes very soon. We are going to correct sodium and potassium levels and conduct urine testing to fix pH levels NATURALLY!! NO MAGIC PILLS1 I will send you all some of the email they send me about their progress....... This is fun!
You want to join the mission? Just go to www.launchthenewyou.com and I'll get you started. You want to speak with me personally just email me at fewsupport@aol.com.
Take care and stay healthy........... Russoman......

No comments:

Post a Comment