Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Questa, New Mexico!


Here we are in the very tiny village of Questa, New Mexico!!
As I have said so many times. "It just don't matter where I go" Women have goals that are unique and the women who attend my seminars all over this country end up SMALLER, TIGHTER, FIRMER, LEANER, HEATHIER AND FEELING REALLY GOOOOD!
This group is starting the program on May 3rd. as a group and I will guide them through each of the three months we are together... We will cross reference medications and seperate those that have hormone issues and work to make each one of them get the RESULTS they have been looking for.
Come on!! Join me and we will make it happen together.......... Just take a second and go to www.launchthenewyou.com and get AMAZED....
Next Stop: Las Cruses, New Mexico and then on to Arizona and California.
Stay healthy............ RUSSOMAN

1 comment: