Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Emails from our followers

Part of our commitment to you is to be your go to resource for questions and answers about how to stay on track withe program.

For my wife Janet and I, our relationship does not end after the sale of the products. It is just the beginning of your journey with us to discover the new you and what it means to be truly healthy and fit.
=====================================================================================
Hello Danny & Janet!

I am having a hard time getting to the gym (it is closed by the time I go home)...& getting upset at losing some of my muscle tone I worked so hard for! My other home exercises were never as effective as what I did thru your program at the gym.

I did not really pay attention to the Russo bar exercises on the videos- & I see there is something new (?) on your website.

You did the complete analysis for me & gave me great suggestions for when I can get back to the gym after tax time. In the meantime, it occurred to me I should consider the Russo bar or the new equivalent- should I consider the "kit"?

Quick food q - what are your thoughts on mixing fruit with cereal or oatmeal. (You had recommended not eating fruit with the proteins/veggies - I have been watching that.)

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment