Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Can this be real? You bet it can, and it could be you!

Recently I received an email from someone on my program. I get these all the time. These are real results!

Here is my first four weeks. Weight lost – 7 pounds

1 ½ off chest
1 ½ off waist
3 off hips
2 off right thigh
1 ½ off left thigh

9 ½ inches – can that be right? WOW!

~ Chloe G.

I wanted to share these results with you. Keep them in mind as you read my blog post for the day

You know what really ticks me off? (I never got ticked off until I turned 60).
Seeing all those before and after testimonials on TV for weight loss gimmicks. Just one after another. It's really quite sad.

Of course way down at the bottom of the screen in some small text for maybe two seconds:

“RESULTS SHOWN ARE NOT TYPICAL"

Well, to me that means:

"DON'T COUNT ON IT"

Well I believe my FEW program is the answer to these frivolous diet ads.

Everyday I get emails from women who just can't believe they finally got what they were promised. Now that is surely rare these days. Everyday I hear from the women on my program. They tell me how much better they look and more important how much better they feel.

WHY?

Because after 31 years of research and training women in over 1,000 cities I've got it figured out. What is that I figured out?

Women are unique. Women have to deal with obstacles like birth control, having babies, water retention and menopause. I have learned that each women is unique within herself and my program attacks, that’s right, attacks exactly those issues.

I just want to pass that on to you and I will continue to share some with you regularly. Heck, just go to my website (www.launchthenewyou.com )or become my fan on my facebook page ( http://on.fb.me/hSnM4p)

No photo shop, no special lighting, just the real deal. The email shown in this blog is 100% real, as is her amazement. You should be next!

You want the real deal? Join me for 90 days and I'll change you life for the better. It's not bragging, when it's a fact!

Russoman.

No comments:

Post a Comment