Tuesday, February 22, 2011

16 POUNDS AND MANY INCHES GONE........! Every Day, Every City... Everywhere... Are you next?

Here we go again... Every day I get these emails, and as James Brown said in his song: "I feel Good!!!!" What a great life I have being able to create with all these women from so many different places. Faye lost 16 pounds of FAT and MANY, that's right, MANY inches! Now she wants to know "Can I keep going?" I'm sticking with her as long as she needs me. We found out what works for HER. I keep telling everyone... "You are Unique." Let's find out what works for JUST YOU.

Come on, lets figure it out for you too. It's what I do. It's why I'm here. I tell people all the time that I believe that God put me in a family of all women because this is my destiny; this is exactly what I am supposed to be doing. I'm going to keep doing it and doing it until I can't do it any more. Do you wanna do it with me? Russoman.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Danny - just read some of your blog - sounds very intriguing and interesting! So what are the 4 moves/exercises that you recommend. I am not a fitness expert but teach some classes at a local gym and have always been "in" to exercising/sports. Will keep following.
    K
    BTY - thanks for the follow on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. K.. The exercises for the first month are the exercises for the lower body BUT in a very UNIQUE form.... SQUATS, LEG PRESS, LEG EXTENTIONS AND LEG PRESSES. All are shown in my video either at home or in the gym. It is the Feminine Form or Weight Training. It is different... We add in the Lower Abs with three more movements on the second month as we do some carb testing.... Take care... Danny

    ReplyDelete