Wednesday, May 26, 2010

LOOK AS THIS LITTLE HIPPIE CHILD.............!



Last night I was in Kane, Pa.... A really small town with a real family atmosphere. Families sitting on the front porch,kids playing ball... Beautiful old homes with nice lawns... It was great!!!
I show up at the Curves club for the seminar and the place was closed! The door was locked and I know 75 women are signed up to come to the event. I have no phone coverage and don't know what to do....

I finally find out that the seminar was at the Middle School.. I got there a little late and there they were waiting to get motivated; AND THEY DID...

Almost 40 out of 76 women started the program. All types of women plus a couple of Doctors and Nurses.... Many women dealing with the menopause thing and some illnesses... But, they were all were ready and they all will get SMALLER, TIGHTER, FIRMER, LEANER, STRONGER AND MOST IMPORTANT, FEELING BETTER..!!!!

Each woman will take a unique path to the same end goal. It will depend on the medications, hormone levels, urine analysis pH testing and any limitations. ALL THE WMONE UNDERSTOOD EXACTLY WHAT THE GOALS ARE. All of them will communicate with me and my team to make adjustments for each women.

The exercise part is only four exercises that they can do at home or in the Gym. I show them both ways and give them videos to lead them through.
I really enjoyed myself and look forward to seeing them get healthier and feeling good.

Come on! Join us now........... www.lauchthenewyou.com.
Tonight I am Cicero, New York and then home for a month........

Take care of yourself............. Russoman

No comments:

Post a Comment