Tuesday, May 18, 2010

LAST NIGHT IN NORTH OHIO ON THE WATER........ STORMY.....



Last night the tour took me to Northern Ohio on the water. It was a stormy, windy,and rainy day. The sky was dark and fog started to set in BUT, look at the picture and see how many women just said the heck with the weather and came to the seminar.

The lady just in front of me is the clubs trainer and her and I went through just four exercises and she was AMAZED!!!! She couldn't believe how just a few small changes made such a huge difference in training the parts of the body a woman wants to train. No waste of time! She felt the exercises in her Lower Abs, Upper Thighs, Glutes and more immediately.

The great thing is the women only have to these four exercise twice per week and I show them how to do them at home or the gym... It doesn't matter.
So, here I go again....

If you want to be SMALLER, TIGHTER, LEANER, FIRMER, STRONGER AND FEELING BETTER this is your opportunity to make it happen and take me with you! We will take into consideration all the issues that women have to deal with all the way to menopause. LETS DO IT TOGETHER!

Tonight I am in Owasso,Michigan at the largest Powerhouse Gym in the country. I'll keep you posted. Until tomorrow...

Stay Healthy. Russoman

No comments:

Post a Comment