Tuesday, May 18, 2010

NEIL DIAMOND SAID IT.....: KENTUCY WOMAN!!! WOW!



Last night I was in Louisville,Kentucky and we tore it up!!!! These women came ready of get SMALLER, TIGHTER, LEANER, FIRMER, STRONGER AND FEELING GOOOOOOD!
Each women will go on a 90 day journey with me and my wife Janet to help them find out what works JUST FOR THEM.... Not their sister, friend, mama, niece, neighbor..JUST THEM.. It will depend on the medications, hormone levels and limitations for each women.

REMEMBER, NOT A DIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE AIN'T GONNA DIET.... I HATE THAT NASTY FOUR LETTER WORD...

I want you to take a look at the woman on the left in the front row with the blue shirt. I've known her since she was a little girl... Her Dad and Mom are my best friends and I watched her go from just about perfect in every way to thinking that because she was in such great shape as a young, athletic, good looking, prom queen, cheer leader etc.. that it would always be that way... Well. there came a time when she didn't take care of herself and got really out of shape...

We started working on "HER" and we are down about 45 pounds so far. Keep an eye on this blog and watch her get in great shape.... Her name is Stephanie and I'll be coming off the road soon and she is going to take over for me...

What a story she will be able to tell and she will be motivating women all over the country. Keep an eye on her and why not join her?

JUST GO TO WWW.LAUNCHTHENEWYOU.COM AND I'LL GET YOU STARTED ON THE SAME HEALTH PATH.
Tomorrow Stephanie and I will be in Paducah, Ky for two day and then on to Ohio, Michigan, Pa, and New York before heading back to the Carolinas and working with all the women on my program....


Stay Healthy. RUSSOMAN....

No comments:

Post a Comment