Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Deep in the Heart of Texas




Every one of these women who attended my seminar at Golds Gym in San Angelo, Texas are ready to make it happen!!!!

The club trainer was the first one to sign-up! She is in great shape and all the other women asked her "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? YOU ARE IN SUCH GREAT SHAPE"
Well, she is a trained trainer and she understands the message. We all want to be in good shape and feel good. It doesn't amaze me that the trainers and the medical people are the first to start this 90 day program with me. They GET IT!

All types of women realize that this program is JUST WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR. No fad diet stuff, no charts or graphs to fill up your time.

Not an entire set or volumes of videos to watch and learn, no make believe FAT BURNERS or CARB/SUGAR BLOCKERS to deal with (There ain't no such thing). Just a real ALL NATURAL journey realizing that not only are women unique, each individual women is unique within herself.

THE GOALS: Smaller, Tighter, Firmer, Leaner, Stronger, HEALTHIER AND FEELING REALLY GOOD......... Flatten those abs, tighten that butt and lean down those legs. The perfect combination of nutrition and exercise to make it all come together. We will adjust hydration levels, sodium and potassium levels, check and correct pH levels via urine analysis, eliminate only three foods and add in four exercises either at home or in the gym.

Come on! Its your turn to work with me and my wife Janet... Lets get it done and you too will become ONE OF THE FEW, THE PROUD, THE LEAN.

All ya gotta do is give me a short visit at my website and I will jump our of the bus onto your screen and fire you up.

Next stop--> Mississippi (A huge group waiting for me at two Curves clubs), then to Florida for one day and on to Georgia for my last seminar for January. Then, I'LL BE COMIN' HOME TO YA DARLIN'..! (wife time..).

I'm fired up.....
Danny R.

No comments:

Post a Comment