Friday, May 21, 2010

EVERY WOMAN IN THIS PICTURE DECIDED TO GET IT DONE!!!



Last night was one of those nights that happen a lot with my seminars. Evdry women who attended started the program with me.... What is really cool is that the four women to my left on the far left of the picture are all trainers at the club. They were the first to realize that this program is the REAL THING......
The tuned in real fast when I started talking about the NATURAL way to get healthy and lose body fat... Getting STRONGER AND HEALTHIER... FLATTENING THAT ABDOMINAL AREA ESPECIALLY THOSE LOWER ABS.... They understood that we have to get rid of the retained water first..........
It so amazing to me that the women at the start of the seminar don't take notes and then when I get going I see them searching for a pen or pencil and catching up to me.. I even point them out sometimes... That is pretty funny....
So, lets you and I GET IT DONE TOO... Join me on this FINAL FITNESS JOURNEY and start to feel and look good.... Be strong, be healthy, be toned, be happy.
www.launchthenewyou.com and I'm waiting for you...
STAY HEALTHY! Russoman

No comments:

Post a Comment