Friday, July 29, 2011

TOUR STOP: KLAMATH FALLS, OREGON...

Here we are last night in Klamath Falls, Oregon.. The poor lady that I decided to just plop down on her lap for the picture was a great sport. Her daughter (My Hippie Friend) is poking her head out under my lef arm. Check out that headband!! Back in the day! I am not going to talk about all the things we covered this time. If you follow my blog you already know the goals that all these women are going to accomplish. I want to say that just as these women's lives are about to change, mine too has changed becuase of them.... I am so fortunate to travel throughout this country in over 1,000 cities to date and meet with these women. They inspire me, they humble me and they totally impress me. It is becasue of them that I feel so good every day..... I may be 65 years old (soon) but I just can't stop......! I feel my best, I am at my best when I stand before these crowds of women. I enjoy every minute. It is an honor to work with them.... So to the 1,000's of wonderful women over the years I THANK 'YOU'... You keep me young and feeling good.... I just can't stop now... I'm gonna keep going until I cover every city, town & village in this country. I'm on a mission........... Ain;t nothin' gonna stop me now.....! Lookin' forward to helping YOU too...
NEXT STOP: Tonite in Eagle Point, Oregon............. Rock on!!! Russoman..

No comments:

Post a Comment