Wednesday, July 27, 2011

"Danny, Can't You Just Chill?!"


Call me crazy. Call me stubborn. But don’t tell me to chill or sit still. I’m not built for it. People come to me all the time and ask, “Traveling the country, doing these seminars year after year after year must be a tough gig for a 65 year old guy. Why don’t you chillax; slip into an easy chair and throw back a cold one.”


Um...no. That’s NOT how I roll. First of all, my family needs a break from me every once in a while. I’m a high energy guy and my wife and daughter get tired of peeling me off the ceiling after I’ve been sitting around the house for too long. Secondly, there’s 30,000 cities in America; so far my ThinSpiration Tour has “only” made Fitstops in 1,000 of them. How could I possibly hit the brakes now?! My aim is to reach every hamlet, jurisdiction, parish and township in this country before the pre-Danny Russo Fat Loss Seminar Lady sings.


But right now, I’m the one singing. That’s right; every morning I wake up whistling my favorite song, “Everyday is a Holiday”. Why? Because you ladies give me a purpose, a mission. And that makes me very, very happy. Helping you women overcome fitness obstacles men never have to deal with - menopause, water retention, pregnancy, hormonal imbalance - this is the great challenge of my life. And I learned early on that you ladies are tougher and more determined than us guys. It is truly an honor and a pleasure to continue working with you. And I’ll tell you a secret, as much as I help you improve your life, you ladies make every day feel like a holiday for me!


And then there are the pretenders. All those hucksters selling you this and that weight loss or fitness gadget, gizmo or thingamagig. It makes me crazy and reminds me why I still have so much more to do; so many more women to help and teach. Many of you get burned by unproven, one-size fits all diet and fitness plans that are all sizzle and no steak. Women at my seminars are sick of diets and have come to me for the “cure”. I’m not going to start denying them now!


Over the thirty years I’ve been teaching thousands of you to become leaner and stronger, here’s what you ladies have helped ME discover: no two women are exactly alike. That’s right. Every woman is unique. Genetics, body type - even ph levels - are unique to each specific woman. So you deserve a plan tailored to your individual needs. And it’s not just my pleasure to help you shape a plan that is exactly right for you - it is my mission in life! No, really.


Which plan works for me? Think Energizer Bunny. So, sorry ladies, you are just going to have to deal with me a little longer. I’m gonna keep goin' and goin’ and goin’ 'til I can't go no more!!!!


1 comment:

  1. mr russo your blog is so interesting
    your lifestyle its exiting , if you don´t disturb,
    please writeme sometimes some advise

    thanks

    http://fruitsjuiceforlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete