Wednesday, July 20, 2011

TOUR STOP: GRANGEVILLE, IDAHO


TOUR STOP: GRANGEVILLE, IDAHO.....! Last night the National Tour took me to Grangeville, Idaho.... Wow, the drive in from the airport in Portland was great! The landscape was beautiful and strong... It just reminded me how healthy this country is and unique each state is... What a perfect match with exactly why I am here. WHY? I am here to help women become stronger, healthier realizing how unique each women is... Just like the states I travel in. All unique with same goals of strength and beauty. All of these women will join me for the next 90 days while I help each one of them accomplish their goals..... My question to you is the same as always... ARE YOU NEXT? Visit me for a minute and I'll change your life forever. You too can become One of the FEW, THE PROUD, THE LEAN...... Next Stop: Lewiston, Idaho on the 22nd. Stay tuned and be amazed........... Russoman...

No comments:

Post a Comment