Tuesday, July 26, 2011

TOUR STOP: GOLDENDALE, WASHINGTON...

Going back to the School House!!! Look at these wome sitting in the bleachers... They didn't come to see a "GAME" or see some "MAGIC"..They came to SEE and HEAR the TRUTH!!! They all wanted to get in better shape.. They wanted to find out what works for JUST THEM. I keep sayin' it: "All women are Unique". Some of them will spend the next 90 days with me and my wife while we find out how to make each of them Thinner, Firmer,Leaner, Stronger, Healthier and most important FEELING GOOOOD!! At the same time as we figure what foods belong IN thier body we will teach them only four unique exercises that they can do at home or in the gym... THE GOAL: Flatten those abs, lean down those legs, and firm that butt!! This was a small town with woman with big goals. MY JOB: To make sure they get there.... That's exactly what I am going to do..... My question to you is the same: ARE YOU NEXT???

No comments:

Post a Comment