Wednesday, April 20, 2011



Here we are in Erie,Pa.. This group of women were ready to Get it Done... After every stop on the tour I blog the picture and tell the story of the seminar in each town... I try to make it fun and find new things to tell you to keep you motivated. But, ya know, the goals are the same each night.. THINNER, FIRMER, LEANER,STRONGER,HEATHIER AND FEELING GOOOOOD! What is very, very, very important is that every woman is UNIQUE and so are YOU... Do you want to finally get in better shape without fad diets, trick pills on and on an on? This is you opportunity! You can even do this on your own without me.. Just go to www.launchthenewyou.com. If you want to take me with you just click on the "Structured Program" like these women. You visit my site for a minute and I'll change your life forever....... Lets get healthy and feel good! Next tour stop:

Saxonburg, Pa. then home for Easter.. Stay tuned! Russoman..

No comments:

Post a Comment