Friday, April 15, 2011

HELLO BROOKFIELD, CT.!!

Here we are again! The National Tour took me to Brookfield, Ct. I found the Gym Rat and hid behind her in the picture. Can you find me? I'm way in the back behind her. She is in a black shirt. Just look at all the different types of women at the seminar! There are a bunch more that didn't fit in the picture but they all were ready to rumble. So many of the women started my program last night. It just gets me excited to see the women in the best of shape and the women who have been through menopause and never have exercised much start my program.. They all have the same goals as you do: THINNER, FIRMER, LEANER, STRONGER, HEALTHIER AND FEELING BETTER.. NO TRICKS, MAGIC "FAT BURNER" PILLS, TRICKS OR GIMMACKS. Just finding out what NATURAL foods and maybe herbs or supplements will work for each woman. Every one of them will reach their goals and I'm gonna see to it. The only question left is" ARE YOU NEXT? Tonite the tour takes me to Ridgefield, Ct. I can't wait. l love this stuff... I'm off to the gym to workout so might hear a little thunder in the sky. Don;t worry, that's just me in the gym. No, really.......... Russoman

No comments:

Post a Comment