Sunday, January 23, 2011

18 to 88



Last night the National Tour took me to Cedar Park, Texas.

What a great group of women; all having a good time and learning some amazing stuff.

Just look at the picture of the group. The lady in front with the green shirt is in her 80's and she signed up for the program as she didn't get to that age and in the good shape she is in by not taking care of herself.

She has made good decisions and last night she made another one... She started my FEW Program as did a couple of young girls in their teens.

That's my point!!!!! We are going to find out what works for each individual woman. I love saying that "18 to 88" thing and it is so true.

When I am being interviewed I am always asked who is my "target" client?? I just don't know how to answer that question as all women want to be healthier and look and feel better.

Next stop tonight: Back to Dallas and then to Bixby, Ok. Seven more cities this month!

Stay Healthy... Russoman

No comments:

Post a Comment