Sunday, August 21, 2011

TOUR STOP: BLUFFTON, SOUTH CAROLINA!!

TOUR STOP: BLUFFTON, SOUTH CAROLINA..!! WOW! This group of women were one of the most active and in shape groups I have met with. A large group of them were runners and they train together. Now we are going add in some weight training for that lower body.. That will not only help with their running but really start to tone up those bodies... Almost all of the women started my 90 day program that will start on the 29th. of this month. Each will communicate with me as we find out what works for EACH INDIVIDUAL WOMAN... Remember, not only are women so unique each woman is unique within herself.. So many variables and obsticles that women have to deal with will be considered in helping each woman become Thinner, Firmer, Leaner, Stronger, Healthier and Most Important, Feeling Gooooooood!!! My question to you is always the same: ARE YOU NEXT?? I'm waitin' on ya............. Russoman


No comments:

Post a Comment