Saturday, June 25, 2011

TOUR STOP: TOPEKA, KANSAS!! My last stop on the June portion of my National Tour! A huge facility with every kind of training method on the planet........... We had a great time and all the women are starting my 90 day program to get THINNER,FIRMER, LEANER,STRONGER,HEALTHIER AND FEELING BETTER!!! No magic pill and NO CHEMICALS!!! Just finding out what NATURALLY works for each of them. Every women is unique and I will find out what it takes for each of them to get it done.... We will work on mostly the lower body and each women will loose a minimum of 10 pounds of FAT mostly in that area during the first few weeks. Then the fun really starts as we work on TONE!!! So here we are again and, again, I ask you the same question: ARE YOU NEXT??? DO YOU WANT TO LOOSE SOME FAT? DO YOU WANT TO FEEL BETTER? DO YOU WANT GUIDANCE FROM A MASTER? THEN COME ON! I'm waitin' on you... JUST YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment