Thursday, June 23, 2011







AMAZING!






NEVER TOO

OLD!!!!




TOUR STOP: LEXINGTON, NEBRASKA... LEXY LADY!

Last Night the National Tour took me to Lexington, Nebraska.... Is was business as usuall.. Every woman who attended the seminar started my program.. The amazing lady on the right is unbelievable!! She is 79 years old and she looks great, she feels great and she is really healthy!!! But! She started my program also!! I asked her why she started and she simply told me she wants to stay the way she is and get stronger... Oh, I make her stronger and then some.... Her name is Charlene!! I LOVE CHARLENE!!!! I just had to get my picture taken with her to show everyone that no matter how old you are or how out of shape you think you are YOU can do better... My Job: To make sure you get there..... I'll ask the same question to you: R U NEXT? I'm waitin' on you...... Visit me for a minute and I'll change you life....

1 comment:

  1. Your amazing. NOT! Your a joke. You can't even keep your stories straight. Charlene is not 79, she's 82 and she is from kearney nebraska not lexington. Speaking of kearney, dont you still owe them money for your half of all advertising expenses? Yes I believe so!

    ReplyDelete